ADVANTAGES OF A BELIZE TRUST
- Legally avoid and reduce taxes
- Protect assets against lawsuits
- Privacy against undesirable scrutiny
WHAT CAN A TRUST DO?
- Conduct a business
- Open a bank account
- Can hold title and invest in Real Estate
- Can buy and sell stocks and bonds
- Can hold title of any kind of property including cash, jewels, gemstones and precious metals and negotiable instruments
- Can be established to make disbursements for you and your family including medical, educational and legal expenses avoiding foreign currency controls.
- Can be used for personal estate planning and allows you to pass property title to heirs while minimizing taxes and cost
- Can be director of IBC
REQUIREMENTS FOR A BELIZE TRUST
- Fill out and sign application form
- Name of Trust
- List of Beneficiaries
- International Management Co. Ltd. (as your Resident Agent) will act as Trustee
- Name of Trustee and Protector
- Name of Successor Trustee and Protector (Optional)
- Copy of passport and full address and contact information of Grantor, Beneficiaries, Trustee and Protector (for resident agent only)
- List of Assets with copy of supporting documents
- Bank Account can be opened in the name of the Grantor or IBC’s name
The cost of establishing a trust in Belize s US $1,250.00, which includes trustee fee, administrative expenses including one courier and registration of trust. The annual maintenance and trustee fee is US $850.00.
We offer the following optional service:
|Annual Protector Fee
||US $250.00 annually
There is no more Annual Trustee Fee.
Back to Offshore Services